All models conform to the following regulations and standards:
- CFR 29, Part 1910
- SEFA 1
- ASTM E84-09C
- ASHRAE 110
- ANSI Z9.5
- UL 61010-1
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1
- UL 1805
- CE Conformity Marking (230 volt models)
- SEFA 8
- WARNING: Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov (California only)
All models require (not included):
- Base Cabinet or Stand.
Standard models feature:
- Pre-wired lighting, light and blower switches.
Optional accessories for on-site installation include:
- Service Fixture Kits
- Electrical Duplex Kits
- Airflow Monitor Kits.
- Ceiling Enclosure and Rear Finish Panel Kits.
- Distillation Grid Kits.
- Sash Stop Kits.
Explosion-proof models feature:
- Explosion-proof blower and incandescent light fixture (bulb not included).
- Furnished without switches, electrical receptacle and wiring as these must conform to varying local codes.
† In feet of straight duct
Heights of switches, electrical receptacle and service fixtures meet requirements of ADA when work surface is set to ADA height.